Concerning public procurement, at Meythaler & Zambrano Law Firm we have a team highly specialized in providing general legal advice for the implementation of contracts according to the expectations of our clients. Our professional team is also specialized in contract negotiation, handling and analysis of competitive bids, public audit matters, regulation-control issues by the Authorities and public procurement processes. We also review all pre-contractual documents such as: bids, tender documents, qualification forms, review of public works contracts, assets, services and consulting, preparation of administrative appeals, claims before the Authority, claims for fines, among others.
Our legal services span law enforcement in national and international fora.
We have experience in representing clients in several areas, including:
- Analysis of administrative acts;
- Administrative litigation;
- Advice, representation and monitoring of administrative procedures;
- Defense before entities of the centralized and decentralized Administration;
- Filing of appeals against administrative acts;
- Presentation and follow-up of appeals before the administrative headquarters;
- Analysis of regulatory compliance and legal interpretation;
- Advice and representation before the Contentious-administrative jurisdiction;
- Other additional services.